The Yass motel is a leisurely walk to the main street of Yass. Relax over a cup of coffee and delicious slice of home made cake or shop for antiques , gourmet foods, arts & craft, wool & alpaca products and homemade delights for someone special.
Visit a farm and pat a sheep or alpaca, see what it is like to live and work on the land.
Be guided through the National Trust property Cooma Cottage, a house museum exhibiting the life and achievements of Australian born explorer Hamilton Hume. Pop a cork from the bottle of our world famous Cool Climate Wines at one of the many wineries throughout the district.
Relax and enjoy a myriad of recreational activities in a haven of untouched native bushland at Burrinjack Waters State Park, go fishing or boating, feed the animals or just relax at Good Hope. Wander through limestone caves in Wee Jasper and seach for 40,000 year old fossils.
- Updated: 2019-01-28 16:48:05
- Address: 38 Laidlaw Street Yass New South Wales
- Our Website Link: https://yassmotel.com.au
- Office hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm Monday to Saturday | 9:00am - 9:00pm SUNDAYS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- Phone number: 02 6226 1055
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Views Counter: 8724
- Train: 5000m
- Chemist: 800m
- Bakery: 800m
- Restaurant: 800m
- Coffee shop: 800m