CStay is focused on providing affordable accommodation for those who wish to explore the wonders of Magnetic Island.
CStay provides clean, quiet accommodation in private rooms fitted with the essentials such as air conditioning, clean crisp white linen, a bar fridge, handbasin and a REAL bed – no sponge!
CStay is nestled in the leafy, quiet end of Magnetic Island, within a short walk of the beach, gentle walks to Tom Thumb Rock, Hawking’s point and Cockle Bay.
Magnetic Island has many pleasures to explore for those who enjoy nature with 17 bays, a massive national park and many kilometres of hiking trails.
The island also offers two snorkeling trails in Nelly Bay (next to X-Base) and the other in Geoffrey Bay – be sure to look for the 6 giant clams along the Nelly Bay trail.
The best snorkeling spot is Arthur Bay closely followed by Florence bay.
For those who like a bit of history, the recently upgraded Forts walk takes you through “wild” koala country past the munition bunker and up to the two gun battlements and observation towers.
From there you have a magnificent view of Horseshoe Bay, Radical Bay, Florence Bay, Balding Bay and Arthur Bay.
- Updated: 2019-06-14 11:24:25
- Address: 32 Picnic Street, Picnic Bay, Magnetic Island QLD, 4819, Australia
- Our Website Link: http://cstay.com.au/
- Office hours: 0800 : 1700
- Go To Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CStay.MI
- Phone number: +61 7 4758 1616 Mobile : 0432 691 664
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Views Counter: 32966
- Air conditioning
- Flat Screen TV
- Beach: 150m
- Bus: 100m
- Restaurant: 150m
- Coffee shop: 150m