- Country living – City Style
- Adult retreat - not suitable for children under 12 years of age
- Minimum nights booking Friday and Saturday, Phone if single night required – depending on availability
- Quality Canberra Accommodation at Ginninderry Homestead, with an easy commute to the Centre of Canberra (18km – 20 mins)
- Relax in the formal lounge in front of the roaring fire in the cool winter months, whilst enjoying a complimentary glass of port.
- Alternatively, the expansive verandah with views of distant hills and access to the beautiful gardens offer a space for quiet contemplation
- A tennis court hidden amongst the established gardens and sited directly above the creek awaits you. Many shady secret spots are just a short stroll away.
- A generous continental breakfast is served in the dining room which also leads out onto the verandah where you may partake breakfast in the warmer months.
- Guests have exclusive use of the formal lounge room, together with an informal sitting room located close to all rooms.
- Ginninderry Homestead is located at Ginninderry Park : an exclusive escape – with shops medical facilities and restaurants located 5 minutes away.
- Updated: 2019-08-10 20:22:10
- Address: 468 Parkwood Road Via Macgregor ACT 2615
- Our Website Link: http://www.ginninderry.com.au
- Office hours: 0900 - 1700
- Go To Our Facebook Page: facebook.com/GinninderryHomestead/
- Phone number: 0400 546 464
- e-Mail: email@example.com
- Views Counter: 32063
Hosts other Properties