Brian and Sandra Harman welcome you to their purpose built luxury bed and breakfast. 5km from the world renowned Jenolan Caves, adjacent to the Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, Kanangra-Boyd National Park, The Tablelands Way Experience and Oberon.
McKeowns Rest is ideally located in the upper Blue Mountains. Renowned for tranquility, relaxation, spectacular views and privacy, features its own private indoor heated pool and spa.
McKeowns Rest is a fully working cattle property, allows you to relax in a peaceful rural environment, walk through paddocks and enjoy native animals and livestock.
The name McKeowns Rest is derived from bushranger James McKeown who was the first white man to discover Jenolan Caves.
The B&B was built overlooking the permanent McKeowns Creek used by bushranger Mckeown. All rooms have views overlooking the valley or garden setting.
- Updated: 2020-02-02 08:56:22
- Address: 5194 Jenolan Caves Road Oberon New South Wales
- Our Website Link: https://www.mckeownsrest.com.au/
- Office hours: 0800 - 1800
- Go To Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/experienceoberon/
- Phone number: 0428 356 252
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Views Counter: 16221