About our rooms
Every one of the rooms at the Curtain Fig is bright, comfortable and welcoming, with all the basics needed for your stay including simple cooking facilities and beverage making equipment, heating/air conditioning, digital television, ensuite bathroom, tea and coffee facilities, fridge, clock radio.
That extra touch is provided with 'proper coffee' machines, free wifi and a welcome treat on arrival.
Single, twin and family rooms are available.
The Curtain Fig is a great 'jumping off point' for exploring the Tablelands, and Jane and Mark will help you plan your time to get the most out of your stay.
'Voyage of Discovery' Picnic Baskets are available to add to your touring experience; and reasonably priced in-room breakfasts (continental or full), and evening meals are available on request. There is a covered entertaining area/restaurant with a fire pit for those cooler evenings. The motel is fully licensed.
There is also a library of books and videos for your enjoyment and convenience available at reception.
Outside of your room, you'll be able to access and enjoy the following features of the motel.
- In-ground saltwater swimming pool with rockery and waterfall
- BBQ facilities for enjoying a meal outdoors
- Off-street parking
- Surrounding quality restaurants and cafes
- Updated: 2019-03-05 17:16:55
- Address: 28 Gillies Hwy, Yungaburra Atherton Tablelands Queensland Australia
- Our Website Link: https://curtainfig.com
- Office hours: 0700 - 1900 7 Days
- Go To Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CurtainFigMotel2015/
- Phone number: 0419 273 021
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Views Counter: 47345
- Air conditioning
- Flat Screen TV
- Pet Friendly
- Chemist: 500m
- Bakery: 500m
- Restaurant: 500m
- Coffee shop: 500m